2) Are licensed radio amateurs authorized to operate on frequencies used by commercial aircraft?
3) What could happen to your transceiver if you replace a blown 5 amp AC line fuse with a 30 amp fuse?
4) The term CQ is used to:
5) The most commonly used Receiver design for amateur radio is :
6) A current of 15 µA is equivalent to:
7) The law that holds -that like charged elements repel and opposite charged elements attract-is?
8) How much voltage does a standard automobile battery usually supply?
9) The Radio Amateur’s Examination ( RAE) is held twice a Year , in May and in October. The exam consists of :
10) A path between two or more points along which an electrical current can be carried is called a: